APRACA Strategic Plan for 2013-2018
About us > APRACA Strategic Plan
APRACA is the organization on rural and agricultural finance that helps promote productivity, inclusive growth, self-reliance, and welfare of the rural poor in the Asia-Pacific region.
To promote the efficiency and effectiveness of rural finance and improve access to financial services through a network of knowledge sharing and learning, capacity-building, research and exchange of expertise
- Clear organizational direction – carry out programs and activities that will contribute to the achievement of the organization’s defined vision, mission and objectives;
- Unity and cohesion - support and implement mutually agreed upon activities, and individually and collectively uphold the integrity of the organization;
- Quality service – commitment to delivering quality service to member institutions; and
- Cooperation – seek sustainable partnerships aimed at empowering rural and agricultural communities in Asia-Pacific region.
- Foster collaborative sharing of innovations, best practices and knowledge solutions in agricultural financing and rural development;
- Promote better understanding of financial, monetary, banking and economic development issues particularly as they relate to agriculture and rural sectors through training and research;
- Facilitate mobilization and deployment of experts from APRACA members and non-member institutions for the conduct of consultancy services in support of the APRACA’s objectives and programs;
- Encourage greater dissemination and use of high-quality knowledge on rural and agricultural finance through publications;
- Enhance partnerships and networks for expanded sharing, learning and dissemination of knowledge on agricultural finance and rural development; and
- Strengthen APRACA’s organizational and financial capacity for effective, efficient and sustainable operations.